The Negotiating Compass – Advanced
27 octombrie, 2022 @ 14:30 - 22:00| 395 £ + TVA
Course Date: 27 th October (11.30 am-19.00 pm, Romania time)
Advanced negotiation skills prepare you for managing multiplex, complex and strategic negotiations. From intricate commercial agreements to diplomatic accords many skilled negotiators require an edge when entering into negotiations involving multiple issues, multiple parties and international relations.
The Negotiating Compass is the complete guide to negotiation providing the skills and behaviours needed to successfully achieve your goals. This course uses The Negotiating Compass book as the basis to introduce you to advanced skills in negotiation.
This course has been developed for those familiar with the negotiating cycle and have the fundamental skills to engage in and successfully achieve negotiated agreements. The course provides key insights into conducting advanced team negotiations that involved numerous issues and require the ability to direct and control the negotiation in difficult environments.
The course will include:
- A copy of The Negotiating Compass for personal use
- The objectives of strategic negotiation outcomes
- Managing The Negotiating Compass to achieve strategic success
- Managing the Negotiating Map to achieve value add
- The psychology of negotiation
- The physiology of negotiation
- Advanced negotiating skills, tools and techniques
- Negotiating in a virtual environment
- Negotiating in an international environment
Trainer: Tony Harris
With over thirty years experience in supply network management and development, Tony Harris has been providing training and consultancy to procurement departments and supply chains in blue chip companies throughout the U.K. and internationally as well as public sector organisations including central and local government authorities and the NHS.
From strategic purchasing, supplier improvement programmes, contract negotiations, centralisation initiatives through to I.T. implementation projects, Tony is a firm believer in a Total Supply Network Management approach to business management.
An experienced practitioner, knowledgeable consultant and enthusiastic tutor, Tony turned his hand to training and development in the early nineties devoting a period of time as Development Manager for the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply. His articles in Supply Management magazine are often quoted by his peers.
- The training takes place online. Places are limited.
- You will gain a certificate of completion for your attendance to add to your CV and LinkedIn profile.
Details and registration HERE