Social Media Marketing 101
27 aprilie @ 14:30 - 15:30| 100 lire + TVA
5 weekly sessions: April 27th, May 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th from 14:30-15:30, Romanian time
Uncover the essentials of a successful social media presence with this introductory course. Understand the power of social media networks and how organisations can utilise them to effectively build and engage with their audiences. Build your knowledge on developing a suitable social media strategy and relevant content as well as how to measure social media ROI.
- The course will cover a range of topics including:
- How businesses can take advantage of social media to engage with their audiences
- How social media marketing supports other digital activities
- The different social media networks and best practice use
- Social media monitoring
- Producing content for social media
- Producing a social media plan
- How to successfully measure and optimise social media activities
About the trainer
With over 30 years’ commercial experience, Nick Day’s expertise spans both traditional and digital marketing, having worked for a range of global organisations including Royal Mail, British Airways, Nokia, and Sony.
In addition to being an experienced marketer, Nick currently tutors for the Oxford College of Marketing and teaches on the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing, the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing and the CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.