Perfecting Digital Content and Copywriting
13 aprilie @ 11:30 - 14 aprilie @ 14:30| 385£ + VAT
13th and 14th April 2022, 11:30-14:30
Great content is at the heart of exceptional social media and websites. This career-boosting introduction course explains the fundamental content writing techniques to win new followers, retain loyal customers and build your brand.
Learn how the best content producers in the business effortlessly deal with issues such as copywriting, digital storytelling, compelling social media, engaging emails, and the principles of website copy.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Write with confidence
- Engage via social media
- Understand SEO and algorithms
- Get to grips with grammar
The course will cover a range of topics including:
- The digital content brief and how to create one
- Creating suitable content personas
- How to generate likeable social and web copy
- Creating effective and compelling email campaigns
- The importance of storytelling
- Understanding the role content plays in supporting SEO efforts
- Improving your grammar to support digital content
Trainer: Jonathan Gabay
Jonathan is an award-winning copywriter and digital specialist. He works with leading corporates, PR companies, and the media on websites, podcasts, blogs, videos, corporate speeches, social media, and much more.
Some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations trust him for advice and development on all aspects of content, including strategy and international corporate culture. Social and political campaigns.
Jonathan has written 15 books covering just about every aspect of marketing, PR and brand psychology content. Many are studied at the university level.