Introduction to Digital Psychology
21 octombrie @ 15:30 - 22 octombrie @ 18:30| 395£ + TVA
There are nearly five billion people on the web. However, making each feel heard, understood, and appreciated requires more than clever algorithms; it calls for a deep understanding of digital psychology.
This foundation course introduces key psychological models designed to help ensure your online brand marketing is authentic, trusted, relevant and valued.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- The core constructs of brand trust
- The role of guilt and behaviour
- Using digital psychology to support brand-framing
The course will cover a range of topics including:
- Sales and marketing psychology, including the differences between high street and online retail psychology, perfecting calls to action as well as brand pricing strategies
- Social media psychology, including ego-surfing, use of social proof and FOMO as well as the psychology of different social media platforms
- Usability psychology, including completion syndrome (the need to complete and resolve tasks online), the layer cake approach to online reading and experimental psychology
- Online PR psychology, including online propaganda and crsis management
- Psychology of digital content, including applying principles of psychology to SEO, digital content approaches as well as using psychology in brand storytelling
- Digital psychology, including using psychology in gamification, the role of psychology in augmented reality and autonomous authority
Training investment: 395 GBP + VAT
Trainer: Jonathan Gabay
Jonathan is an award-winning copywriter and digital specialist. He works with leading corporates, PR companies, and the media on websites, podcasts, blogs, videos, corporate speeches, social media, and much more.
Some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations trust him for advice and development on all aspects of content, including strategy and international corporate culture. Social and political campaigns.
Jonathan has written 15 books covering just about every aspect of marketing, PR and brand psychology content. Many are studied at the university level.
The training takes place online. Places are limited.
Details and registration HERE