Controlling a PR Crisis
21 octombrie @ 11:30 - 22 octombrie @ 14:30| 395£ + TVA
The Covid pandemic highlighted that a crisis could strike anytime. Therefore, planning for the worst can help any businesses deal with a sudden situation professionally and smartly.
This Bootcamp explains the essential tools to deal effectively with the press, employees, and stakeholders.
Learn the fundamentals of dealing with the press, employees and stakeholders. Our Bootcamp will draw on compelling PR examples of how organisations have dealt with the unforeseen and what we can learn from them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Build your crisis management team
- Construct press releases and briefings
- Address accidents, product recalls, mistakes and more
- Handle negative social comments
- Communicate under pressure
The course will cover a range of topics including:
- How to communicate effectively during a crisis
- How to craft your crisis messaging
- Choosing and selecting the right spokespeople
- Understanding how to implement a crisis framework
- Identifying relevant stakeholders for crisis management
- Determining the most appropriate communication channels
- Coordinating your crisis communications
Training investment: 395 GBP + VAT
Trainer: Jonathan Gabay
Jonathan is an award-winning copywriter and digital specialist. He works with leading corporates, PR companies, and the media on websites, podcasts, blogs, videos, corporate speeches, social media, and much more.
Some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations trust him for advice and development on all aspects of content, including strategy and international corporate culture. Social and political campaigns.
Jonathan has written 15 books covering just about every aspect of marketing, PR and brand psychology content. Many are studied at the university level.
The training takes place online. Places are limited.
Details and registration HERE